Installing Newshosting Newsreader - Linux
- Log into your control panel and download the client:
- Open terminal and and navigate to the download window:
- Change permissions to allow execute:
chmod 770 newshosting-2.8.10-linux-x64-installer.run
- Execute installer:
- This should launch the installer itself and walk you through the rest of the install process.
- The installer will put a shortcut on your desktop to launch it again. If you would rather do so from the command line, you can do so right from your install directory.
Did you find this article helpful?